USA brands for sport nutrition and herbal supplement wanted.

afnanmuhd04
Free Member
Dear Team,

My name is Afnan from Malaysia. It’s nice to be here with great people all around the world. I just joined Salehoo and I’m glad I did it. This is my first topic here.

I'm looking for sport nutrition brands such as Optimum Nutrition, BSN, MuscleTech, Dymatize, Nutrex, Gaspari, Labrada, MusclePharm etc.

I'm also interested in herbal supplement brands such as Nature's Way, Doctor's Best, NOW Foods, Oregon's Wild Harvest, California Gold Nutrition etc.

I’m planning to buy them in wholesale and sell them locally here in Malaysia.

FYI, I can arrange Malaysian shipping agency based in USA to bring items from USA to Malaysia to make our business process easier.

Thanks & Regards
Afnan bin Muhammad
Manager
Zahidah & Afnan Enterprise

liza.baang
Site Admin
Hi Afnan,

Welcome to the SaleHoo community! We have suppliers of branded goods but purchasing them in wholesale may or may not be viable. A lot of brands try to protect their brand value by limiting their authorized distribution channels so should you wish to purchase in wholesale, you will have to contact the manufacturer directly.

Here is a list of our suppliers that you can view and choose from once you've signed up.

Link hidden: Login to view

I think this would be a good read for you since you'll be starting to import goods.

All the best!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how