First want to say Hello to everyone, my name is Jenny @Vitalarsm.com.
We are an outdoor accessories company and recently start to do social media marketing.
We've been trying to promote our brands and selling by working with Instagram Influencers.
Within the three months, we’ve trying different ways to increasing our brand recognition on Instagram.
Here are the tips we learned over the last few months:
(1) Don't purchase followers - it is not worth it! Instagram and many other big name social Medias, have their own computing. It is smart enough to tell the ghost follows and you are taking the risk of being banned by the platform. So after trying multiple methods, here is the most effective one:
(2) Follow the people who liked your posts: Not everyone deserves you to follow back, you may choose the followers who have more relevance, or this follower already gain good amount of his/herself.
(3) Follow the people who liked your cooperated influencers post, I usually do 20-30 at once. (Please, don't follow too much at a time)
(4) Post more stories if you can, research shows that account with regular story sharing would earn more attention since it is proof of your account would have higher possibility to provide consist contents.
(5) Try all the new features. Instagram, like other social media, would prefer to promote those account who uses its new features. So for example, if you notice that video seems be more popular than pictures today, you should follow that.
With only three month of trying doesn't make us experts on Instagram.
So please feel free to post your success stories underneath then all our community members could benefit from it!